We take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of the Acclaim website (“site”). Set out below is an explanation of how we process information about visitors to the site.
Collection of personal information
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
You have the option on certain pages within this site to submit personal information to Acclaim in order that we might send you further information or email alerts. These pages provide explanations as to how this information is to be used.
By submitting your personal information through this site, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described below by Acclaim. If you have submitted personal information through this site and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use information we hold about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, enquired about or we feel may interest you;
- to communicate with you to gain feedback on our products or services in order to improve them -if you do not want us to use your data in this way, then please notify us when contacted or unsubscribe using the appropriate facilities in the communication;
- to notify you about changes to any of our services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you of our site about services that may interest you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any agreement we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
You find out more information about your rights at the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website which can be found at https://ico.org.uk